29 January 2021
Busamed Gateway Private Hospital in partnership with HWSETA is looking to offer an exciting work experience opportunity and invites applications from compassionate and motivated individuals who wish to advance their careers. The work experience grant is aimed at placing unemployed learners from TVET Colleges with employers in the Health and Social sector to gain work experience in line with the qualifications they are studying towards. Through working at Busamed Gateway Private Hospital, you will be exposed to the full range of clinical services that the hospital has to offer. Our commitment to providing a supportive and caring environment provides you as the learner with ample opportunities to train, develop and grow, whilst we encourage personal innovation and celebrate the accomplishment of your milestones.
- A well written application letter
- Detailed CV
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copy of a valid grade 12 / Matric certificate
- All learners must be from public TVET Colleges
- All learners must have completed their N6 theory and require work experience to obtain their qualification from the TVET
Course field of study
- Business Management – x2
- Electrical Engineering – x1
- All candidates must be unemployed
- Selected candidates will be scheduled for an interview/test.