Gateway Private Hospital
13 September 2021
Theatre Stock controller clerk is responsible for the daily stock control in the theatre. This includes control over consignment including billing thereof, aged, short dated, excess and obsolete stock, defective products and new product information of stock in the theatre complex.
- Submitting of daily purchase orders to suppliers for consignment stock invoices.
- Billing, ordering and control over consignment stock including cycle counts with supplier representatives
- Management of the DNFB
- Daily billing of all charge sheets.
- Assist in the effective management of labour hours through adhering to all Busamed Gateway Private Hospital policies with respect to personal time and attendance
- Assist with cycle counts, and stock takes as planned by Hospital Stock Controller and Pharmacy.
- Ordering of stock specific to the theatre complex
- Ensuring availability of all stock required by surgeons for performing all procedures in the theatre complex
- Controlling of stock in the theatre complex with special attention to expiry dates, formulary compliance and usage
- Management of over and under recoveries in the theatre
- Assisting in updating theatre stock lists and doctor’s preference cards
- Liaise with company representatives, doctors and nursing staff in theatre
- Related house-keeping tasks
- All duties assigned by management from time to time