Harrismith Private Hospital
27 May 2019
The incumbent will be responsible for the management of Risk related functions within the Hospital. The incumbent will act as a resource and ensure the implementation of best practice, legislative requirements and an environment that is safe from infection for all hospital staff and facilitates an environment supporting the health and welfare of all persons working within the institution. Coordinating Clinical Risk Management – including:
- Events management and infection control,
- Participation in Best care Always project,
- Quality Management,
- Timeous accurate reporting to relevant management structure,
- Participation on relevant committees and Coordinate the supportive role in Risk Management Training.
- Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time
- Work effectively and co-operatively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships that are mutually beneficial.
- Regularly view and update of all pertinent policies and procedures to reflect current best practice and to meet DoH requirements.
- Advise the Health & Safety committee on Risk mamangement matters in the hospital