Modderfontein Private Hospital orthopaedic & Oncology Centre
07 October 2020
The Registered Nurse will render and promote cost-effective, safe quality patient care in accordance with hospital standards and policies. The incumbent will further be responsible for direct and/or indirect nursing care of a patient or a group of patients, for assessing, planning, executing and supervising the implementation of care to meet patient needs, is a role model in the delivery of evidence-based care and will actively participate in Clinical Governance.
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse or equivalent NQF 7 qualification
- Relevant qualification and experience within Surgical ward
- Flexible in working hours/Shifts
- Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation
- Computer Literacy, SAP will be an advantage