Gateway Private Hospital
Ward A - Medical Ward
10 August 2021
Busamed Gateway Private Hospital is recruiting a registered nurse to provide nursing care under the direct and indirect supervision of the unit manager, and within the scope of practice for a registered nurse.
- Be able to work harmoniously as a team member ensuring allocated tasks are completed effectively
- Provide comprehensive quality nursing care to patients, based on individualised patient needs
- Ensuring that the ward team functions within the guidelines of Infection Prevention Standards
- Providing a safe patient area through effective and correct management of waste
- Sound knowledge of costs and cost containment including economic use of stock and accurate charging of all items
- Maintain effective relationships with all internal and external customers, and ensure all actions promote customer service excellence.
- Assist in the effective management of staffing cost through adhering to all Busamed Gateway Private Hospital policies with respect to personal time and attendance.
- Ensure clinical processes are in line with the policies and procedures of Busamed Gateway Private Hospital.
- Serve as a clinical resource person to all members of the multidisciplinary team, act as a role model by precept and example and be willing to teach.