Harrismith Private Hospital
The incumbent responsibilities will include but not limited to adhering to patients needs in an effective, satisfactory and responsible manner. The applicant will also be ultimately responsible for the provision of medication and supplementary services to patients and other stakeholders.
- Dispensing of all prescriptions for in and outpatients,
- Supply and control of ward stocks,
- Supply and control of Schedule 5 and 6 drugs,
- Provision of drug information service,
- Supervise the removal and or destruction of expired ethical stock,
- Assist with all aspects of ethical stock including cyclical counts and full stock take process,
- Evaluating prescriptions for appropriate dosages and treatment protocols, selection of appropriate generic substitution based on the formulary.