4 February 2021
The incumbent will be responsible for the overall Nursing Management of the hospital. The Nursing Manager will demonstrate quality leadership for all functions and activities related to the provision, promotion and assurance of quality-centred patient care. She/he will assume responsibility for motivating, supporting and optimising staff performance through capacity building, mentoring and training, thereby promoting innovative, cost-efficient patient care and contribute to the successful functioning of the hospital. She/he will work closely with the Group Nursing team in planning, implementing and evaluating strategies that address both Nursing needs and business strategy.
Key work outputs and responsibilities:
- Manage all related nursing services and activities according to the Busamed Mission Statement, policies and protocols whilst always upholding the Busamed Values.
- Ensure Nursing standards, quality assurance and mitigation/management of all actual and potential risk.
- Effectively contribute to and influence the provision of cost-effective quality nursing care.
- Active participation in asset management, operational and capital budget and clinical governance.
- Manage all Nursing costs in a collaboration with all key stakeholders.
- Facilitate effective change and conflict management whilst actively promoting innovation and staff participation.
- Promote retention and wellbeing through relationship building with all staff and key stakeholders.
- Actively participate in Transformation and the development of nurse leadership.
- Promote patient and physician satisfaction.