Paardevlei Private Hospital
24 December 2020
Busamed Paardevlei Private Hospital in partnership with HWSETA is looking to offer an exciting learnership opportunity and invites applications from compassionate and caring individuals who wish to advance their careers. Through working at Busamed Paardevlei Private Hospital, you will be exposed to the full range of clinical services that the hospital has to offer. Our commitment to providing a supportive and caring environment provides you as the learner with ample opportunities to train, develop and grow, whilst we encourage personal innovation and celebrate the accomplishment of your milestones.
- A well written application letter
- Detailed CV
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copy of a valid grade 12 / Matric certificate with English and Mathematics
- Exceptional communication skills coupled with passion for Pharmacy and enthusiasm for people.
- This Learnership opportunity is only applicable to unemployed candidates
We will offer:
- In-service training under qualified supervision
- Registration with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Basic or Post-Basic Pharmacist Assistant
- Selected candidates will be scheduled for an interview.