Gateway Private Hospital
29 January 2021
Busamed Gateway Private Hospital in partnership with HWSETA is looking to offer an exciting Internship opportunity and invites applications from compassionate and caring individuals who wish to advance their careers. The internship grant is aimed at placing unemployed graduates with employers in the Health and Social sector to gain work experience in line with the qualifications they possess. Through working at Busamed Gateway Private Hospital, you will be exposed to the full range of clinical services that the hospital has to offer. All persons to be funded in this project must be unemployed and must have obtained a qualification in the following areas from a University or University of Technology.
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- A well written application letter
- Detailed CV
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copy of a valid grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Certified copy of the relevant qualification
- All graduates must be unemployed on entry into the Internship programme
We will offer:
- In-service training under qualified supervision
- Successful graduates will be placed with the employer for a period of 12 months
- Selected candidates will be scheduled for an interview.