Gateway Private Hospital
11 September 2019
Busamed Gateway Private Hospital is recruiting a Handyman who will be responsible for the following:
- To carry out all preventative, planned and reactive maintenance requirements and contribute to a comprehensive and effective facilities management structure thus ensuring optimum consistency and compliance of all essential equipment with minimum disruption to key areas of the hospital.
- To carry out all administered checklists to the best of your ability and ensure that all the main components of the equipment are working as per manufacturer design specifications.
- To efficiently report all findings and ensure that immediate remedial measures are taken to minimise any downtime of the equipment.
- Assistance with related ad-hoc functions.
- Performing unsupervised basic maintenance of Hospital facilities and equipment.
- Unsupervised tasks will include (but not limited to):
- Plumbing and maintenance of water reticulation
- Repairs and maintenance to electrical/mechanical beds, trolleys, stretchers and wheelchairs
- General cleaning and maintenance of Hospital plant rooms
- Ensuring that the aesthetics of the public areas are always well maintained
- Assisting the Technical Manager with the maintenance and repair of hospital building and equipment as and when required.
- To ensure that all aspects of the health and safety program required of the hospital facility is carried out with accuracy and accountability.