Lowveld Private Hospital
18 March 2020
Reporting to the Hospital Manager, the Finance Manager will be responsible for supporting the operational and financial planning and analysis needs of the hospital.
- Ensure that the finance team maintains financial record systems in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards
- Responsible for preparation and approval of all financial reporting materials to the company’s Management
- Prepare and communicate monthly and annual financial statements for the company.
- Oversee budgeting, and the implementation of budgets, so as to monitor progress and present operational KPIs
- Manage cash flow and forecasting; direct all financial, project-based, and cost centre accounting.
- Coordinate all audit activities.
- Coordination of daily activities in the finance and admin department.
- Calculate and complete returns: VAT, Income Tax, EMP, etc.
- Be responsible for ensuring the integrity of SAP and that the system is running optimally.
- Review & approve payroll
- Review and report on revenue process controls and effectiveness of cash collections
- Assess and implement internal controls across all cycles.
- Manage the general procurement of the Hospital