12 February 2021
The Deputy Nursing Manager will be responsible for the coordination of functions and activities related of the provision, promotion and assurance of quality patient care. This include acquisition of nursing staff; professional development of nursing staff; delivering of quality patient care; client relations management; implementing quality improvement strategies; managing risks; financial management related to nursing costs, capital budget and operational budget.
Key work outputs and responsibilities:
- Manage all related nursing services and activities according to the Busamed Mission Statement, policies and protocols whilst always upholding the Busamed Values.
- Ensure Nursing standards, quality assurance and mitigation/management of all actual and potential risk.
- Effectively contribute to and influence the provision of cost-effective quality nursing care.
- Active participation in asset management, operational and capital budget and clinical governance.
- Manage all Nursing costs in a collaboration with all key stakeholders.
- Facilitate effective change and conflict management whilst actively promoting innovation and staff participation.
- Promote retention and wellbeing through relationship building with all staff and key stakeholders.
- Actively participate in Transformation and the development of nurse leadership.
- Promote patient and physician satisfaction.