Busamed Head Office
1 March 2021
The Credit Controller will be responsible for the control of the Debtor’s ledger for Medical Aids. The incumbent is further responsible to minimize the financial exposure to the business with regards to credit control processes and to render exceptional professional services to all patients and customers.
The incumbent will be required to complete credit administration tasks in the Busamed Head Office Credit Control Department. Process all new accounts & Ensuring that new accounts are credit worthy.
- Ensure all Credit Control Policies and Procedures are adhered to
- Customer Orientated and Exceptional Inter-personnel skills
- Debtors Posting of Payments and Clearing
- Debtors Adjustments to be Journalised on a daily / weekly basis
- Have an understanding of the NHN Billing & Tariff Guidelines
- Minimise Bad Debt Exposure and Hand Over Delinquent Accounts to Pre-Legal Collection process
- Understand the Medical Aids, Private & Foreign Processes
- Liaise with Case Managers at Hospitals on the Rejections from Medical Aids
- Be able to Reconcile Accounts Rejected by Funders and Follow Up