011 458 2133 / 4 / 5 / 6
084 017 6666
Modderfontein Orthopaedic Institute, Second Floor,
Busamed Modderfontein Private Hospital Or...
Dr Lusanda N. Bomela is a spine surgeon at the Institute. She is a qualified orthopaedic surgeon, who is AO Spine fellowship trained at the University of Cape Town / Groote Schuur Hospital Complex.
Her special interest in spine are trauma, degenerative spine disease, infections and tumours. She remains actively involved in academics, orthopaedic examinations and has been the guest lecturer for the International Olympic Committee Sports Medicine Diploma Workshop for the past three years.
Qualifications & Papers
- Spine Fellowship (2013-2014) - Spine fellowship training at the University of Cape Town.
AO Spine fellowship Trained
- FCS Ortho (SA) (2013) - Acquired post graduate degree in Orthopaedics at the University of Pretoria.
- MBChB (2004) - University of Cape Town
- Bachelor of Science Degree - Specializing in Microbiology and Biochemistry at the Rhodes University
- Degenerative disc diseases
- Herniated disc diseases
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal tumours
- Spinal Trauma
- Cauda equina syndrome