Gateway Private Hospital
Ward C High Care
12 September 2019
Busamed Gateway Private Hospital is recruiting a Registered Nurse to provide nursing care under the direct and indirect supervision of the unit manager, and within the scope of practice for a registered nurse.
- Be able to work harmoniously as a team member ensuring allocated tasks are completed effectively
- Provide comprehensive quality nursing care to patients, based on individualised patient needs
- Ensuring that the High Care team functions within the guidelines of Infection Prevention Standards
- Providing a safe patient area through effective and correct management of waste
- Sound knowledge of costs and cost containment including economic use of stock and accurate charging of all items
- Maintain effective relationships with all internal and external customers, and ensure all actions promote customer service excellence.
- Assist in the effective management of staffing cost through adhering to all Busamed Gateway Private Hospital policies with respect to personal time and attendance, and management of acuities within the department.
- Ensure clinical processes are in line with the policies and procedures of Busamed Gateway Private Hospital.
- Serve as a clinical resource person to all members of the multidisciplinary team, act as a role model by precept and example and be willing to teach.