Hillcrest Private Hospital
17 January 2020
Busamed Hillcrest Private Hospital is looking for a Clinical Engineer to service the hospital in providing medical equipment and technology management services. The position encompasses the preventative and corrective maintenance on a broad array of medical equipment and technologies. The job also includes administrative and consultative work participating in equipment and resource planning and allocation. Key work output and accountabilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsibility for the management of all clinical equipment.
- Maintenance of all clinical related equipment per manufacturer’s specification and Health Technology Regulations.
- Planning and executing regular equipment services to comply with manufacturer specifications.
- To order parts considering alternative part options for cost savings & improvements.
- To repair equipment and calibrate to manufacturers specifications & inspect prior to returning to service.
- To perform incoming inspections on all medical equipment items – new, loaned, leased, rented or physician owned.
- Interaction and training of all staff regarding medical equipment.
- To provide technical assessment and recommendations on purchase options of all medical equipment/systems.
- To coordinate new equipment installations.
- Liaising with medical equipment suppliers to stay informed and trained in latest technological development.
- Provide top quality, customer-centric service through commitment to all customers.
- Ability and willingness to be on stand-by and partake in a call-out system.